Blitzwerks Pte Ltd is a retail and distribution leader in ASEAN for family planning and adult wellness category. Our culture focuses on creating a positive & productive work environment, with the aim for individuals to strive for greater heights as a team, through innovation. We pride ourselves as a forward looking e-commerce tech-retail entity, with the mission of normalising the adult toys industry by integrating to mainstream.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our enthusiastic culture. So do you have what it takes to be a part of the paradigm shift ?
You will be entrusted the responsibility of managing the Retail Sales & Customer excellent team, responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction for our local and global customers in Asia Pacific. The customer excellent team is tasked to enhance the brand awareness and loyalty, for the umbrella of brands under Blitzwerks, displaying tactfulness and deep understanding of our products and services.
Our customer excellent team is an integral function to deliver success in both Blitzwerks and collaborative brands we represent worldwide.
- Strategic in handling inbound support issues and feedback
- Responsible for daily customer relations to support Blitzwerks sales channel, and to liaise with 3 party logistics partners
- Well versed in all communication channels ‘ live-chat & e-mails (70%), Text and over the phone
- Understands the application of KPI and Service Level Assessments (SLA)
- Acquire multiple product knowledge to conduct simple troubleshooting and provide accurate advice to customers
- Documentation of issues, as well as following up and arrangement of post-sales servicing/warranty related issues.
- In charge of Merchandising Store Display for customer convenience
- Review and improve work processes and SOPs to enhance customer service standard and user experience
- Develop, conduct and manage training programs to enhance staff’s customer service skills and techniques
- Building a knowledge base to improve the team’s product knowledge and efficacy in attending to customer queries
- Understanding order processes and logistic processes well and provide assistance whenever is necessary
- Daily ad-hoc tasks. Additional job scopes and responsibilities to be taken on with time, based on strength and performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) & One additional Mother Tongue
- Courteous and ability to provide great customer service.
- 2 years of experience in IT Helpdesk or customer support.
- 3 years of experience as Retail Sales manager/ Customers Service Team Leader/ Operations Manager
- Experience managing E-commerce sales channel platforms
- Understanding of Magento E-Commerce operations.
- Understanding of Marketplace (Lazada & Shopee) operations.
- Able to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Knowledge of Zendesk Customer support software is a plus point
- Opportunity to manage multiple campaign as our support team grows.
- Competitive salary with opportunities to grow.
- Annual wage supplement (13th Month bonus).
- Private Health Insurance
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of the dynamic team, email your CV to [email protected]